Monday 8 July 2013

Apple Store celebrates five years on July 10th

After some reductions offered in the App Store last week with U.S. Independence Day, behold, we have a new round of specials. This time the theme is the 5th anniversary of the App Store, which is approaching.
Last week I caught at just 99 cents games from Warner Bros. during the 4th of July and I could download the Man of Steel, Lego Batman or Bastion for less than a dollar each. This week we have free access to Infinity Blade II, Traktor DJ and even hit Badland, which I bought at the price of 3.5 euros a while ago.
Other games are offered free Tiny Wings, Sworcery EP and the famous Where's My Water, a Disney puzzle involving a crocodile and water flow through pipes and sand. Anniversary of App Store is on July 10th and I expect and other discounts and special offers in the coming days.



No comments:

Post a Comment